Introducing Me!



Hello and Welcome to Wildflower Wishes Blog.  Grab yourself a cuppa, pull up a chair and come join me!

If you haven't already met me on social media then let me introduce myself.  

I'm Kirsty the creator of  Wildflower Wishes and its here where I make all my floral themed cards and hoop decor.  I'm hoping to share with you my creations along with the creative process from start to finish.



My passion is making cards and hoops with paper flowers and the occasional wall decor.   I know that my customers or recipients of my cards like to display my cards in box frames as wall art.  It makes me so happy that you wish to see my art on your walls!  My embroidery hoops with my paper flowers are really pretty and delicate.  The perfect elegant hanging decoration for your home.

I think as a crafter it is easy to get stuck in a rut and make the same things constantly.  Us crafters like to dabble in other crafts,  so no doubt I will try to experiment and expand my range whilst still keeping to a floral/nature theme by exploring other art materials.

I hope you will join me on my journey in discovering new ideas and maybe you'll even discover some new crafts yourself!



Thanks for your joining me, I look forward to our next get together!

www.instagram.com/wildflowerwishesgb
www.facebook.com/wildflowerwishes

Comments